Guest post by our co-founder and CTO, Jaime Romero.
One of the most important decisions we have made as a technology company is to build our product with an in-house development team. This has given us the ability to build exactly what our customers want and the agility to adapt to customers' changing needs. Today's announcement of our public Wowzer API is a great example of our customer-centric product innovation.
Although we have custom integrations with ATSs like Taleo, some customers want to build seamless integrations with their existing systems. Our API allows organizations to include Wowzer Video Screening in their hiring process in more flexible ways:
- A talent acquisition team can automate notifications so that whenever a candidate completes an interview, the hiring team will receive an email with a link to the candidate's full profile combining the candidate's resume, application details, embedded Wowzer video interview widget, and custom evaluation scores.
- A recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) firm can embed Wowzer video responses to the RPO's proprietary candidate profiles so that when they share their recommended hires with a client, the client can get to know the candidate's full professional story within the RPO's portal.
- A talent acquisition team can automate candidate communications so that an email is sent inviting the candidate to the next round or informing the candidate that they have not been selected based on the resolution that the recruiter selects for each candidate. From a candidate experience point of view, this solves one of the largest candidate frustrations which is lack of communication about their status.
These are just a few of the ways that organizations can leverage the Wowzer API. As my co-founder Imo says in the press release, "Leading employers choose Wowzer for the flexibility of our platform," and our API allows organizations to integrate Wowzer into their unique recruiting programs rather than forcing their teams to adapt to our process.
As a result, some of the most annoying aspects of adopting new technology can be eliminated for an organization that leverages the Wowzer API.
- Invite candidates to a Wowzer video interview from directly within their recruitment platform. No need to export and import candidate lists from excel or copy things manually.
- Link or embed candidate interview responses in the proprietary recruitment platform to keep all the information in a unified location, which helps the company maintain consistency and compliance.
- If invitations, reviewing responses, and evaluating candidates are all integrated into the company's sytem, the hiring teams never have to log on to a separate Wowzer website to conduct their hiring actions. This is awesome for your recruiters and hiring managers!
Read the full press release here, and request a meeting to talk about how Wowzer can support your organization's unique needs.